[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.6.9 missing files during remove migration operations

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 01:31:39 UTC 2016

3.6.9 does not contain all fixes to trigger auto-heal when modifying the
replica count using replace-brick/ add-brick commands.
For replace-brick, you might want to try out the manual steps mentioned
in the "Replacing brick in Replicate/Distributed Replicate volumes"
section of [1].
For add-brick, the steps mentioned by Anuradha in [2] should work.

HTH,
Ravi

[1]
http://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/Managing%20Volumes/#replace-brick