[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.6.9 missing files during remove migration operations

Bernard Gardner bernard at sprybts.com
Thu Apr 28 20:21:04 UTC 2016

Further to this, I've continued my testing and discovered that during the
same type of migration operations (add-brick followed by remove-brick in a
replica=2 config), I see shell wildcard expansion sometimes returning
multiple instances of the same filename - so it seems that the namespace
for a FUSE mounted filesystem during a brick deletion operation is somewhat
mutable. This behaviour is intermittent, but occurs frequently enough that
I'd say it's repeatable.

Does anyone have any feedback on my previous question of this being
expected behavior or a bug?

Thanks,
Bernard.