[Gluster-users] What is the corresponding op-version for a glusterfs release?

Dj Merrill gluster at deej.net
Fri Apr 22 14:34:43 UTC 2016

On 04/20/2016 07:32 PM, Atin Mukherjee wrote:
> Unfortunately there is no such document. But I can take you through
> couple of code files [1] [2] where the first one defines all the volume
> tunables and their respective supported op-version where the later has
> the exact number of all those version variables.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/blob/release-3.7/xlators/mgmt/glusterd/src/glusterd-volume-set.c
> [2]
> https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/blob/release-3.7/libglusterfs/src/globals.h
>
> ~Atin

Thanks, Atin, this is very helpful!

Looks like I have some research to do to figure out if any of the
features released since op-version=2 would be useful for us.

Is there any documentation outlining "recommended" settings for a 2
server replicated setup running the latest version of Gluster?

Thanks,

-Dj