[Gluster-users] Maximising Heal Speed

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 07:12:57 UTC 2016

Hmm with thousands of entries that need heal and need to be reported by
heal-info, it seems that it is quite likely for
heal-info to take some time to report since it takes locks to examine if a
file needs heal or not, and the self-heal daemon
is also a contender for the same lock.

`heal statistics heal-count` seems like a neat workaround that way.

-Krutika