[Gluster-users] Maximising Heal Speed

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 14:42:57 UTC 2016

On 15/04/2016 12:37 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> You mean heal info exiting faster? Krutika sent the patch for it.

Sorry, typo on my part - I meant that I'm quite happy with the existing
heal :)

Regards heal info - still very slow (tens of seconds) when 1000's of
shards need healing and iowait is high.

Bu I found "gluster volume heal <DS> statistics heal-count" which is
perfect for my needs, it returns immediately and displays the number of
shards to be healed.

Usually I don't need to know the individual shard details, I just need a
count so I can monitor progress.

--
Lindsay Mathieson