[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.7

Andreas Hollaus andreas.hollaus at ericsson.com
Tue Sep 22 11:19:11 UTC 2015

Hi & thanks,

Well, obviously my intention is not to create a mess, but the reason for
redundancy is probably that servers may disappear from the cluster for a
while. In case I run any glusterfs commands related to the volume
definition at that time, those changes will not reach the unavailable
server. That's why I wonder how GlusterFS will sync such information
when the server is available again? In case I know how that is handled,
I'll know what I can do and what I cannot do.

Regards
Andreas