[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.7

Alastair Neil ajneil.tech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:05:08 UTC 2015

glusterd should handle syncing any changes you make with the "gluster"
 command to the peers, obviously if you make local changes to the volume
file on one server you are likely to break things unless you copy rsync the
changes to the other server.

On 22 September 2015 at 04:02, Andreas Hollaus <Andreas.Hollaus at ericsson.com