[Gluster-users] gluster processes won't start when a single node is booted

Mauro M. gluster at ezplanet.net
Mon Sep 21 07:41:23 UTC 2015

Atin,

I can assure you that with 3.5 too I had the second server turned off most
of the time and when I rebooted the primary server without having the
secondary turned on, gluster always started and I was able to mount the
filesystem automatically.

If what you describe is the behaviour by design I propose that an option
is introduced to provide a use case like I described which is likely to be
the most popular in home office environments.

Mauro