[Gluster-users] Advice for auto-scaling

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Wed Sep 16 12:39:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am doing that in production for web farm.
My experience:

   - Gluster is synchronous (client writes to all replicated nodes), so no
   issue with old content
   - Gluster is sloooowww with small files in replicated mode due to
   metadata
   - for configuration, I ended replicating locally instead for availability

So it work as you can imagine (good), just slow

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://www.lotp.fr