[Gluster-users] Avoiding Split Brains

Iain Milne glusterfs at noognet.org
Fri Oct 30 14:08:23 UTC 2015

Ok, thanks - that certainly helps (a lot!), but what about all these gfid
files? Are they files in split-brain or something else? The links don't
cover dealing with anything like this :-(

My impression is that maybe they're files have haven't replicated and/or
haven't been self healed, for whatever reason...