[Gluster-users] Shard Volume testing (3.7.5)

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Wed Oct 28 15:02:09 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

With sharding? Or even otherwise? Approximately how many entries did the command list when you found it to be slow?
On a related note, Anuradha (cc'd) is working on an enhancement that would make the 'heal info' reporting faster. She should be able to tell you more about it.

> It would be every useful if there was a command that quickly gave
> summary/progress status, e.g "There are <X> shards to be healed"

Hmmm ... that would have to be an extension of 'heal info' or perhaps post-processing of the 'heal info' output which would group the different shards of a given file that need heal together. Nice suggestion. I will think about it.

-Krutika