[Gluster-users] "gluster nfs-ganesha enable" does not exist

Lenz, Florian Florian.Lenz at she.net
Tue Oct 20 11:32:37 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

i tried to setup gluster an ganesha-nfs and have the following problem:

gluster works fine and setup was easy using the Quick Start Guide http://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Quick-Start-Guide/Quickstart/

But HA-NFS was impossible to configure. The Command "gluster nfs-ganesha enable" is always responding with "unrecognized word: nfs-ganesha (position 0)".

Do you have any ideas, what I am doing wrong?

I am using CENTOS7 and glusterfs 3.4.7 from the  glusterfs.repo:

[glusterfs-epel]
name=GlusterFS is a clustered file-system capable of scaling to several petabytes.
baseurl=http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.4/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-$releasever/$basearch/
enabled=1
skip_if_unavailable=1
gpgcheck=0

[glusterfs-noarch-epel]
name=GlusterFS is a clustered file-system capable of scaling to several petabytes.
baseurl=http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.4/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-$releasever/noarch
enabled=1
skip_if_unavailable=1
gpgcheck=0

[glusterfs-source-epel]
name=GlusterFS is a clustered file-system capable of scaling to several petabytes. - Source
baseurl=http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.4/LATEST/EPEL.repo/epel-$releasever/SRPMS
enabled=0
skip_if_unavailable=1
gpgcheck=0