[Gluster-users] gluster 3.7.5 low speed on write and heavy load

Kandalf ® tinuro at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 07:28:35 UTC 2015

Yes, will write to both gluster nodes simultaneously.

     On Saturday, October 17, 2015 3:14 AM, Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:

On 17 October 2015 at 09:49, Kandalf ® <tinuro at yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes, now I install the 2 new Slackware machines and I want to setup gluster + iscsi. I hope that will work as I expected. Do you know to be some issues if I use multipath to the both gluster servers from esxi?

Not sure, bit outside my expertise there :) Would multipath just present you with fail over or would it actually involve esxi writing to the vm image on both gluster nodes simultaneously?

If the later, vest answered by the devs.

--
Lindsay