[Gluster-users] gluster 3.7.5 low speed on write and heavy load

Kandalf ® tinuro at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 22:56:30 UTC 2015

I use Vsphere and I have replica 2. I share the image via gluster nfs-fuse.I have 2 dedicate LANs one to esxi and another for gluster cluster replication thats why I have 120MB/s when I create a new file onto the gluster cluster. But when I try to use that file like vmdk, the speed drops to ~20-40MB/s.