[Gluster-users] Geo-Replication "FILES SKIPPED"

Logan Barfield lbarfield at tqhosting.com
Wed Oct 14 15:06:07 UTC 2015

We had a connectivity issue on a "tar+ssh" geo-rep link yesterday that
caused a lot of issues.  When the link came back up it immediately went
into a "faulty" state, and the logs were showing "Operation not permitted"
and "File Exists" errors in a loop.

We were finally able to get things back on track by shutting down the
geo-rep link, killing the hung tar processes on the slave, and bringing the
link back up in "rsync" mode.

The master is now back in a "Changelog Crawl" status, and I have confirmed
new files are being copied to the slave correctly.

The status on the master is currently showing 100k+ "FILED SKIPPED."

My question is: Where can I see which files were skipped, and how can I
force them to replicate/update to the slave?