[Gluster-users] gluster.readthedocs.org search problem

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:31:39 UTC 2015

Hi Lindsay,

Yes, it looks like its broken when deriving the url and iic, things are
going wrong with the domain name,

ie: if I search on a string "AWS", I get below url in the search result
which turns to 404.

https://*readthedocs.org <http://readthedocs.org>*
/en/latest/Install-Guide/Setup_aws/?highlight=AWS

Ideally it should be :

https://*gluster.readthedocs.org <http://gluster.readthedocs.org>*
/en/latest/Install-Guide/Setup_aws/?highlight=AWS

I am not sure about the root cause. We will look into that , however please
try to change the url to reflect *"gluster.readthedocs.org
<http://gluster.readthedocs.org>" *domain string instead of "*readthedocs.org
<http://readthedocs.org>*".

Thanks for reporting this issue.

--Humble