[Gluster-users] Suggested method for replacing an entire node

Gene Liverman gliverma at westga.edu
Wed Oct 7 16:58:52 UTC 2015

I want to replace my existing CentOS 6 nodes with CentOS 7 ones. Is there a
recommended way to go about this from the perspective of Gluster? I am
running a 3 node replicated cluster (3 servers each with 1 brick). In case
it makes a difference, my bricks are on separate drives formatted as XFS so
it is possible that I can do my OS reinstall without wiping out the data on
two nodes (the third had a hardware failure so it will be fresh from the
ground up).

Thanks,
*Gene Liverman*
Systems Integration Architect