[Gluster-users] New install of 3.7.6 peers disconnect intermittently

Andrus, Brian Contractor bdandrus at nps.edu
Thu Nov 26 05:02:32 UTC 2015

All,

I am trying to do an install of gluster 3.7.6
OS is CentOS 6.5
I start doing peer probe commands to add the servers, but I am constantly getting intermittent rpc_clnt_ping_timer_expired messages in the logs and arbitrary servers show 'Disconnected' when I try doing 'gluster pool list'

I have not even created any bricks or a filesystem yet. This is just to get the nodes in place that will be servers.

All nodes are in a Seamicro chassis and share networking, so it isn't even the network switch.

Is there anything that is known that can cause such a lockup? This is getting very frustrating.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Andrus