[Gluster-users] GlusterFS Performance tuning

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:09:15 UTC 2015

More details on your setup[ would be useful:
- Number of Nodes
- CPU & RAM on Each Node
- What else is running on the nodes
- Number of bricks
- output of "gluster  volume info" & "gluster volume status"

- ZFS config for each Node
  * number of disks and rai arrangement
  * log and cache SSD?
  * zpool status

On 25 November 2015 at 03:24, Rao, Uthra R. (GSFC-672.0)[ADNET SYSTEMS INC]
<uthra.r.rao at nasa.gov> wrote:

> I have set-up zfsonlinux and glusterFS with replicated volumes. The
> servers and the client is all on 10Gb network.  I have installed
> glusterfs-3.7.6-1.el7.x86_64. We are not using NFS to mount the GlusterFS
> volume on the client. I would like to know what GlusterFS tuning will help
> in our case? I would really appreciate it if you could share your
> experience with GlusterFS Performance tuning.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Uthra

Lindsay