[Gluster-users] nfs mounting and copying files [SOLVED]

Pierre Léonard pierre-mgp-jouy.inra at agsic.net
Thu Nov 19 10:23:21 UTC 2015

Hi  Soumya Koduri and all,
> To start with, could you please check the logs
> '/var/log/glusterfs/nfs.log' and brick logs for any errors/warnings.
>
> Thanks,
> Soumya

As that cluster is needed quickly I decided to stop the use of NFS for
the local mount of the volume. I delete the volume, reformat with XFS,
rebuild the volume and do a gluster mount. I do the backup and all seems OK.

So a that date the problem is solved, By-passed.

Many thanks for you with your answer. I think that I will now wait the
3.8 release which is announced as a big work on the Reliability.

Pierre Léonard