[Gluster-users] op-version Question

Thomas Bätzler t.baetzler at bringe.com
Mon Nov 16 11:10:09 UTC 2015

Hi,

we're currently running a gluster that we've recently upgraded to 3.6.
Since this was not a new install, the op-version as shown in
glusterd.info is 1.

Am I right to assume that we're not getting any of the benefits to
self-heal and such while we have not bumped the op-version?

Can I safely run "gluster set v all cluster.op-version 30600" while
there are clients connected or will they crash & burn horribly?

TIA,
Thomas

---