[Gluster-users] gfapi async write dropping requests

Ramachandra Reddy Ankireddypalle rcreddy.ankireddypalle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 17:12:42 UTC 2015

I tried disabling write behind for the volume. Still I am facing the same
issue. The return code in callback reports that all the writes in fact have
succeeded.

Volume Name: dispersevol
Type: Distributed-Disperse
Volume ID: 5ae61550-51b1-4e72-875e-2e0f1f206882
Number of Bricks: 2 x (2 + 1) = 6
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: pbbaglusterfs1:/ws/disk/ws_brick
Brick2: pbbaglusterfs2:/ws/disk/ws_brick
Brick3: pbbaglusterfs3:/ws/disk/ws_brick
Brick4: pbbaglusterfs1:/ws/disk2/brick
Brick5: pbbaglusterfs2:/ws/disk2/brick
Brick6: pbbaglusterfs3:/ws/disk2/brick
Options Reconfigured: