[Gluster-users] failover

Thing thing.thing at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 00:03:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Ah yes, I was just watching youtube videos yesterday and that came up, if
only I had known earlier.  :(  Unfortunately I only have 2 hardware nodes.

Does the arbiter node have to be high spec?  ie I have a raspberrypi as my
bastion host / system controller, if its a simple "write to node 2 as 1 is
off"  sort of thing the Pi might cope. If its like that at all of course,
the Pi cant do any bandwidth and i/o to speak of even with an added sata
port.

On 10 November 2015 at 12:32, Lindsay Mathieson <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com