[Gluster-users] Network Topology Question

aytac zeren aytaczeren at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:13:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

Why don't you connect them to LACP trunk on the same or two clustered
switch?
It would be more easy to manage and more profesional.

Here are topologies.

SAME SWITCH
Node interfaces are LACP and connected to single switch.

Node1         Node 2          Node3
|       |          |       |           |       |
| lacp|          | lacp|           | lacp|
|       |          |       |           |       |
|            SWITCH                    |

CLUSTERED SWITCHES

Node interfaces are LACP and each interface connected respectively to
SW1&SW2, which are clustered.

|----|            SWITCH   1                |
|    Node1         Node 2          Node3
|----|            SWITCH   2                |