[Gluster-users] Network Topology Question

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Sat May 23 13:27:22 UTC 2015

On 22-5-2015 18:48, Joe Julian wrote:
> This is a concept that needs some work to implement, but could
> potentially see a benefit from that topography:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/15IiPVIPMzgGwkt1sKuIusRE2l3pQY6NnA4WmWaMsFJE/edit?usp=sharing
>
> On 05/22/2015 09:02 AM, Jeff Darcy wrote:

I think this will work since the VMs will be running on the same 3
gluster hosts making all traffic local to the cluster, it wouldn't work
without extra effort if you had a seperate set of hosts acting as
clients. You can still seperate rebalancing traffic to a seperate
subnet/vlan if you wish.

Regards,

Joop