[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.7.0 released

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri May 15 01:41:50 UTC 2015

On 14 May 2015, at 10:19, Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am happy to announce that Gluster 3.7.0 is now generally available. 3.7.0 contains several new features and is one of our more feature packed releases in recent times. The release notes [1] contains a description of new functionality added to 3.7.0. In addition to features, 3.7.0 also contains several bug fixes and minor improvements. It is highly recommended to test 3.7.0 thoroughly for your use cases before deploying in production.
>
> Gluster 3.7.0 can be downloaded from [2]. Upgrade instructions can be found at [3]. Packages for various distributions will be available shortly at the download site.
<snip>

3.7.0 won't be packaged into Ubuntu LTS nor CentOS EPEL will
it? (I'm meaning their official external repos, not
download.gluster.org)

If there's any chance they might be, can we can get that
blocked until 3.7.x so people on 3.6.3 aren't automatically
upgraded via package update.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--