[Gluster-users] GlusterD errors

Viktor Villafuerte viktor.villafuerte at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 12 23:14:29 UTC 2015

On Tue 12 May 2015 06:59:08, RASTELLI Alessandro wrote:
> Hi,
> my bricks are under the filesystem /storage, which is properly mounted.
> Here's the output of xfs_info:
>
> [root at gluster01-mi ~]# xfs_info /storage/
> meta-data=/dev/mapper/3600508b1001cca34012aecdd267f8aaep1 isize=256    agcount=32, agsize=183139904 blks
>          =                       sectsz=512   attr=2, projid32bit=0
> data     =                       bsize=4096   blocks=5860476928, imaxpct=5
>          =                       sunit=64     swidth=192 blks
> naming   =version 2              bsize=4096   ascii-ci=0
> log      =internal               bsize=4096   blocks=521728, version=2
>          =                       sectsz=512   sunit=64 blks, lazy-count=1
> realtime =none                   extsz=4096   blocks=0, rtextents=0

Hi,

I can see that your inode size is 256 but recommended size when using
XFS + Gluster is 512 bytes. Could that be the cause of your problems?
Literature says it *should* only affect performance but..

eg
http://www.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2012-October/011468.html

> I can't see any signs of corruption or other warnings in /var/log/messages.
>
> thank you
> A.

Regards

Viktor Villafuerte