[Gluster-users] GlusterD errors

RASTELLI Alessandro alessandro.rastelli at skytv.it
Tue May 12 06:59:08 UTC 2015

Hi,
my bricks are under the filesystem /storage, which is properly mounted.
Here's the output of xfs_info:

[root at gluster01-mi ~]# xfs_info /storage/
meta-data=/dev/mapper/3600508b1001cca34012aecdd267f8aaep1 isize=256    agcount=32, agsize=183139904 blks
         =                       sectsz=512   attr=2, projid32bit=0
data     =                       bsize=4096   blocks=5860476928, imaxpct=5
         =                       sunit=64     swidth=192 blks
naming   =version 2              bsize=4096   ascii-ci=0
log      =internal               bsize=4096   blocks=521728, version=2
         =                       sectsz=512   sunit=64 blks, lazy-count=1
realtime =none                   extsz=4096   blocks=0, rtextents=0

I can't see any signs of corruption or other warnings in /var/log/messages.

thank you
A.