[Gluster-users] client specific performance options?

Geert Vandeweyer geert.vandeweyer at uantwerpen.be
Mon May 4 07:43:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Does gluster provide options on the client size, similar to the
performance._option_ settings for the volume?

We have a gluster volume holding repeatedly accessed files of ~3gb,
which I'd like to cache. The problem is that one client, the
gird-scheduler, doesn't have enough memory, and won't mount when I set
performance.cache-size to values higher than that clients memory.

I'd like to provide cache size from the client side while mounting. Is
that possible?

Best,

Geert

--