[Gluster-users] Metadata filesystem XFS gluster 3.6

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Tue Mar 31 11:34:26 UTC 2015

Am Di, 31.03.2015, 09:05 schrieb Félix de Lelelis:

> I had a problem with a filesystem xfs on gluster. The filesystem metadata
> was filled [...]

I'm not sure if we've had exactly the same issue, but recently our
GlusterFS failed due to one XFS brick being filled completely (about 60 KB
free).

Might be related?

I haven't found a proper solution for it yet.
I assumed that "cluster.min_free_disk" would do the trick, but that only
triggers warnings to be written to the logs, but doesn't prevent the
bricks from being filled up beyond XFS "comfort zone" ;)

Regards,
Pb