[Gluster-users] 答复: Gluster/NFS mount issues

何亦军 heyijun at greatwall.com.cn
Fri Mar 27 01:23:31 UTC 2015

Thanks Ben Turner,

The  LINKDELAY=time  fixed my fstab problem,  thank very much.

BTW, my issue message in log:

[socket.c:2267:socket_connect_finish] 0-glusterfs: connection to 192.168.0.61:24007 failed (No route to host)
[glusterfsd-mgmt.c:1811:mgmt_rpc_notify] 0-glusterfsd-mgmt: failed to connect with remote-host: gwgfs01 (Transport endpoint is not connected)