[Gluster-users] Revamping the GlusterFS Documentation...

Nico Schottelius nico-gluster-users at schottelius.org
Thu Mar 26 06:14:34 UTC 2015

Shravan Chandrashekar [Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 02:10:59AM -0400]:
> Hi John,
>
> Thank you, thats a really valuable feedback.
> We are working on updating the documentation and will ensure to address this gap.

That's much appreciated Shravan!

I can add from my side: if the source is really open and easily
changable (as in github PR or similar), I think people want and will
contribute in improving it.

However I think there need to be some rough table of contents or
structure given by the project lead.

My 50 KRW,

Nico

--
New PGP key: 659B 0D91 E86E 7E24 FD15  69D0 C729 21A1 293F 2D24