[Gluster-users] lbgfapi on ubuntu

bernhard glomm bernhard.glomm at ecologic.eu
Thu Mar 19 15:45:44 UTC 2015

Thanks Kaleb,
will check that out.

still interested in the samba-vfs-gluster package,
anyone??

Or is there a short how-to for the build process?
(do I have to rebuild samba itself? in ubuntu 14.04 I got
samba-vs-modules as a package, would it be sufficient to rebuild that?
how to patch, and what switches needed??)

TIA

Bernhard

On 19 Mar 2015, at 16:06, Kaleb KEITHLEY <kkeithle at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 03/19/2015 10:42 AM, Bernhard Glomm wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> does anybody know if libgfapi is available for ubuntu already?
>> I'm also looking for the samba-vfs-gluster module for ubuntu 14.04
>

> It is if you use the official community packages from the PPAs at
>
>  3.4: http://goo.gl/M9CXF8
>  3.5: http://goo.gl/6HBwKh
>  3.6: http://goo.gl/XyYImN
>
> To get the samba-vfs-gluster package you probably have to build samba yourself from source; I don't know if anyone is doing that in a PPA.

Bernhard Glomm
System Administration
Ecologic Institute

Tel: +49 30 86880-134
Website: http://ecologic.eu

Ecologic Institut gemeinnuetzige GmbH
Pfalzburger Str. 43/44, D-10717 Berlin
Geschaeftsfuehrerin / Director: Dr. Camilla Bausch
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: Berlin (Germany)
Registergericht / Court of Registration: Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg), HRB 57947