[Gluster-users] TCP port usage

JF Le Fillâtre jean-francois.lefillatre at uni.lu
Thu Mar 19 09:20:55 UTC 2015

Well I don't have a linear sequence either. My original thought was:
some bricks were added and removed and the port number counter stayed at
whatever it was before. That would explain the holes.

But I created my volume in just one command with all the bricks at once,
so obviously it's not everything.

Time to go check the sources.

[time passes...]

I don't have the logs from the time of the creation of that volume
anymore. Can you check in yours if you seen anything like this:

"base-port override: ..."

It's an info-level message, so you may not have it either.

Thanks!
JF

--

 Jean-François Le Fillâtre