[Gluster-users] tune2fs exited with non-zero exit status

Vitaly Lipatov lav at etersoft.ru
Wed Mar 18 14:34:18 UTC 2015

Osborne, Paul (paul.osborne at canterbury.ac.uk) писал 2015-03-16
19:22:

> Hi,
>
> I am just looking through my logs and am seeing a
lot of entries of the form:

> [2015-03-16 16:02:55.553140] I
[glusterd-handler.c:3530:__glusterd_handle_status_volume] 0-management:
Received status volume req for volume wiki

> [2015-03-16
16:02:55.561173] E
[glusterd-utils.c:5140:glusterd_add_inode_size_to_dict] 0-management:
tune2fs exited with non-zero exit status

> [2015-03-16
16:02:55.561204] E
[glusterd-utils.c:5166:glusterd_add_inode_size_to_dict] 0-management:
failed to get inode size

> Having had a rummage I *SUSPECT* it is
because gluster is trying to get the volume status by querying the
superblock on the filesystem for a brick volume. However this is an
issue as when the volume was created it was done so in the form:

believe it is a bug with tune2fs missed device argument, introduced this
patch
http://review.gluster.org/#/c/8134/

--
Vitaly Lipatov