[Gluster-users] Working but some issues

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Tue Mar 17 13:47:13 UTC 2015

On 03/17/2015 01:43 AM, Joe Julian wrote:
> I'll split this out as I think you're unaware of the admin guide that's
> pretty detailed and is, at least, published with the source code (it may
> be on the gluster.org site somewhere, but I'm too tired right now to
> look). The source can readily be found on github
> <https://github.com/GlusterFS/glusterfs/tree/master/doc/admin-guide/en-US/markdown>.

As good as that guide is, I see that as an issue. The documentation page
has an "Administrator Guide" link that goes to... the markdown source on
github (same link you posted). Couldn't a PDF be built from that in CI
and linked to from the documentation page? It would be a lot easier to
use (and give a better impression than "here, look at the source").

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)