[Gluster-users] Gluster Juju Charm

chris holcombe chris.holcombe at canonical.com
Fri Jun 26 16:24:57 UTC 2015

Hello Gluster Community:

I would like everyone know that I just submitted a Gluster charm to the
Juju store to quickly and easily spin up a Gluster cluster. I've scaled
it to 60 instances on my virtual stack but I'd love to hear feedback
from the community on it.

Things to note:
1. The config.yaml file is the central file to edit.  It supports every
volume type that Gluster supports except Tiering.
2. It currently is built for Ubuntu but it should be simple to enable
Rhel/Centos support by detecting the OS and getting the epel repo
installed.
3. It defaults to a Replica 2 Distributed+Replicated volume type.  I
figured that would cover most general use cases.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1469213

Let me know what you think!

-Chris