[Gluster-users] Minutes of todays Gluster Community Meeting

Venky Shankar yknev.shankar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:50:18 UTC 2015

As every week, we had our Gluster Community Meeting earlier today. The
agenda for next week can be found here:

    https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-community-meetings

Please add topics to the "Open Floor / BYOT" item around line 66 of
the etherpad and attend the meeting next week to discuss them.

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-06-24/gluster-meeting.2015-06-24-12.02.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-06-24/gluster-meeting.2015-06-24-12.02.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-06-24/gluster-meeting.2015-06-24-12.02.log.html

1. RollCall (overclk, 12:02:47)
2. Actions from last week. (overclk, 12:04:12)
3. GlusterFS 3.7 (overclk, 12:27:05)
4. GlusterFS 3.6 (overclk, 12:37:07)
5. GlusterFS 3.5 (overclk, 12:43:15)
6. GlusterFS 4.0 (overclk, 12:46:45)
7. Open Floor (overclk, 12:52:14)

Meeting ended at 13:02:12 UTC.

Action Items

1. hagarth
    hagarth will start with planned roadmaps for all gluster.next releases
    hagarth should remove the meeting invite request
    hagarth to push 4.0 roadmap on the site.

2. hchiramm
    hchiramm to udpate about packaging emails

3. krishnan_p
    krishnan_p to send out email on devel list about improving our
epoll solution

4. overclk
    overclk to put up feature page for lockdep

5. raghu
    raghu to announce 3.6.4beta2 in the mailing list (post RPM build)

6. tigert
    tigert summarize options for integrating a calendar on the
website, call for feedback.

7. UNASSIGNED
    JustinClift to demo the new Forge next week
    csim/misc to pickup the requesting of public IPs and those kind of
things for our new servers
    ndevos to release 3.5.5 before end of June

People present

1. overclk (117)
2. raghu (14)
3. rjoseph (13)