[Gluster-users] geo-replication & directory move/rename

Saravanakumar Arumugam sarumuga at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 07:01:34 UTC 2015

Thanks Vijay and Gabriel
Sorry, I have verified different hash/cache scenarios but missed
verifying directory rename.

<<If it's a file, rather than a directory, it seems to work fine, the
issue only seems to affect directories.
Directories are created in all bricks and are different from files(where
cache, hash scenario occurs) .

--
Saravanakumar