[Gluster-users] GlusterFS 3.6.2: Can't mount GlusterFS volume

Andreas Hollaus andreas.hollaus at ericsson.com
Mon Jun 22 14:35:20 UTC 2015

The local brick is available, but there's no guarantee that the remote
brick (the replica) is available at the time glusterd is started. Would
that put GlusterFS in a bad state which isn't resolved automatically
when that brick is available again? Would that be the reason why I have
to start the volume again, even though the command 'gluster volume info'
claims that it's started?

Regards
Andreas