[Gluster-users] downgrade client from 3.7.1 to 3.6.3

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Thu Jun 11 15:42:08 UTC 2015

It must be coming from another repo. "yum list glusterfs" should show
you which one.

I always use priorities
(http://wiki.centos.org/PackageManagement/Yum/Priorities) so if I were
doing it, I would set the glusterfs repos with a lower priority number
than everything else to ensure it overrides other repos.

Without that, you can add an exclude to the "other" repo, ie.
"exclude=glusterfs*3.7*".