[Gluster-users] Minutes of todays Gluster Community Meeting

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 13:58:26 UTC 2015

As every week, we had our Gluster Community Meeting earlier today. The
agenda for next week can be found here:

    https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-community-meetings

Please add topics to the "Open Floor / BYOT" item around line 55-60 of
the etherpad and attend the meeting next week to discuss them.

Thanks,
Niels

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-06-03/gluster-meeting.2015-06-03-12.01.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-06-03/gluster-meeting.2015-06-03-12.01.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-06-03/gluster-meeting.2015-06-03-12.01.log.html

   Meeting started by hagarth at 12:01:10 UTC.

  Meeting summary

    1. Roll Call (hagarth, 12:01:28)
    2. Action Items from last week (hagarth, 12:02:50)
    3. GlusterFS 3.7 (ndevos, 12:09:53)
    4. GlusterFS 3.6 (ndevos, 12:13:00)
    5. GlusterFS 3.5 (ndevos, 12:16:53)
         a. 3.5.5 will likely not get a beta, and just go GA once ready (ndevos, 12:19:41)
         b. 3.5.4 will (hopefully) see a release this week (ndevos, 12:19:59)
    6. Gluster 4.0 (ndevos, 12:21:17)
         a. DHTv2 discussion and link to design: http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.gluster.devel/11244 (ndevos, 12:22:31)
    7. Open Floor (ndevos, 12:24:55)
         a. https://spot.fedorapeople.org/tshirt-gluster-swarm-mockup.png (spot, 12:32:54)
         b. Events: https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-events (ndevos, 12:33:51)
         c. ACTION: EVERYONE Announce participation and times of Gluster related presentations on the community lists (ndevos, 12:35:46)
         d. ACTION: tigert summarize options for integrating a calendar on the website, call for feedback (ndevos, 12:49:48)

   Meeting ended at 12:50:30 UTC (full logs).

  Action items

    1. EVERYONE Announce participation and times of Gluster related presentations on the community lists
    2. tigert summarize options for integrating a calendar on the website, call for feedback

  Action items, by person

    1. tigert
         1. tigert summarize options for integrating a calendar on the website, call for feedback

  People present (lines said)

    1. ndevos (61)
    2. hagarth (46)
    3. spot (15)