[Gluster-users] Bareos backup from Gluster mount

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 07:35:50 UTC 2015

The errors you gave in the log seem to be coming from Filesystem. So I
am pretty sure something is coming from either vfs or gluster itself.
How is the backup job run? what are the uid/gid of the process? Could
you do an strace -ff -f -p <pid-of-backup-job> -o /path/to/log so that
we can find out more about what exactly is happening. It will create
files of the format /path/to/log.<pid> This should help us figure out
more about what could be happening.

Pranith