[Gluster-users] Any issue using version 3.6.1 along with 3.7.2?

John Kennedy skebi69 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:00:21 UTC 2015

I have to reinstall glusterfs-server on a node in a 4 node environment. The
existing servers use glusterfs-server 3.6.1 and the latest version is
3.7.2. Are there any issues if I upgrade the servers one at a time?

Also, I will be using the EPEL rpm's. Will a yum update do the trick or do
I need to prep anything?

Thanks,
John

John Kennedy  (_8(|)
I have a yellow dog:
http://www.theyellowdogproject.com/The_Yellow_Dog_Project/About.html

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't - Pedro Catacora

Just because nobody disagrees with you doesn't mean you are correct.

Anatidaephobia is the fear that somehow, somewhere a duck is watching you -
urbandictionary.com

The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to
realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent
than everyone else. Basically - they're too stupid to know that they're
stupid.

VGSR Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this email are mine and do not
reflect the opinions of VGSR or their board of directors.