[Gluster-users] Performance issues with one node

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Fri Jul 24 18:15:03 UTC 2015

Hello,

gluster performance are not good with large number of small files. Recent
version do a better job with them, but not yet what I would enjoy.

As you are starting at gluster having an existing architecture, you should
first setup a lab to learn about it Else you will learn the hard way.
Don't play with turning off nodes, as you may create more issues than solve.

just my 2cents

Cordialement,
Mathieu CHATEAU
http://www.lotp.fr