[Gluster-users] Gluster healing VM images

André Bauer abauer at magix.net
Fri Jul 24 14:44:29 UTC 2015

Same Here.
Glusterfs 3.5.5.
4 Nodes. Distributed Replicated.
Qemu uses libgfapi to access vmimages.

When one node goes down, Harddisk of VM goes ro.
Works again immediately after VM restart.

Am 21.07.2015 um 12:21 schrieb Gregor Burck:
> Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015, 10:04:25 schrieb Andrew Roberts:
>> The VMs using the healing image files freeze completely, also freezing
>> Virt-Manager, and then all of the other VMs either freeze or become slow.
> This is the same as in my test enviroment.
>
> Work in the vm isn't possible after freeze for me, cause the filesystem in vm
> is ro,... No solution for yet, but I test somethings on.
>
> On which OS did you run the glusterfs-server?
>
> Bye
>
> Gregor

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
André Bauer

MAGIX Software GmbH
André Bauer
Administrator
August-Bebel-Straße 48
01219 Dresden
GERMANY

tel.: 0351 41884875
e-mail: abauer at magix.net
abauer at magix.net <mailto:Email>
www.magix.com <http://www.magix.com/>

Geschäftsführer | Managing Directors: Dr. Arnd Schröder, Michael Keith
Amtsgericht | Commercial Register: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 127205

Find us on:

<http://www.facebook.com/MAGIX> <http://www.twitter.com/magix_de>
<http://www.youtube.com/wwwmagixcom> <http://www.magixmagazin.de>
The information in this email is intended only for the addressee named
above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
may be unlawful. MAGIX does not warrant that any attachments are free
from viruses or other defects and accepts no liability for any losses
resulting from infected email transmissions. Please note that any
views expressed in this email may be those of the originator and do
not necessarily represent the agenda of the company.