[Gluster-users] Change transport-type on volume from tcp to rdma, tcp

Geoffrey Letessier geoffrey.letessier at cnrs.fr
Tue Jul 21 14:33:37 UTC 2015

Oh, nice! Thanks a lot.
I was afraid of having to break (delete for re-create) the volume, as I read on several forum about.

See you and thanks again,
Geoffrey
Geoffrey Letessier
Responsable informatique & ingénieur système
UPR 9080 - CNRS - Laboratoire de Biochimie Théorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie - 75005 Paris
Tel: 01 58 41 50 93 - eMail: geoffrey.letessier at ibpc.fr