[Gluster-users] Setup with replica 3 for imagestorage

Gregor Burck gregor at aeppelbroe.de
Tue Jul 21 10:22:03 UTC 2015

I test some new issue.

When I stopped and start the glusterfs-server service on edgf006, I see in
'gluster volume status all' and gluster violume heal vbstore info' that the
node is disconnect and reconnect.

This has no influence on VM. But when I stop the service, deactivate it for
autostart on boot and reboot, the same shit happens as ever.

Then I see that after stop gluster service, there are still glusterfs-server
processes on the node?

I use in the moment debian 8, should this on the end an problem with this
distro?

Bye

Gregor