[Gluster-users] split-brain.. okay, what next?

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 19:11:10 UTC 2015

never mind. I do not have enough time to debug why basic commands of
gluster do not work on production server. It was enough of tonight's system
freeze due to not documented XFS settings MUST have to run glusterfs with
XFS. I'll keep to EXT4 better. Anyway XFS for bricks did not solve my
previous problem.

To solve split-brain this time, I've restored VM from backup.

--
Best regards,
Roman.