[Gluster-users] back to problems: gluster 3.5.4, qemu and debian 8

Scott Harvanek scott.harvanek at login.com
Tue Jul 14 13:37:09 UTC 2015

What happens if you install from a full CD and not a net-install?

Limit the variables.  Currently you are relying on remote mirrors and
Internet connectivity.

It's either a Proxmox or Debian issue, I really don't think it's
Gluster.  We have hundreds of Jessie installs running on GlusterFS backends.

--
Scott H.
Login, LLC.